Thursday, June 28, 2012

Amazed

Thank you to everyone who joined me in prayer for our time in the studio. It could not have been more enjoyable!! I am absolutely in awe of the talent involved in making this dream a reality. Not only were they incredibly gifted, they were so humble! I enjoyed getting to watch them work so well together--united in a vision and sound without forcing any agenda. I will go back into the studio at the end of next week (hopefully) to record vocals. I would love your prayers again--this time for a healthy voice and a heart anchored in Him. Thank you for investing your time and prayers into this!

Here's the track list:

Uphold
For Your Name
No Other One
Already But Not Yet
Though You Slay Me
The Sparrow

Most are originals/co-writes. The Sparrow is an arrangement of His Eye is on the Sparrow. Can't wait to share them and show off my friends' hard work!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to hear it, been YEARS in the makings! You've been Faithful in the waiting, can't wait to hear the FRUIT.... Blessings, Angelique Moore

Gwen Smith said...

SO excited, Lauren! Can't wait to hear it. Prayers are rising as this offering of worship is on the Potter's wheel, friend. :) :) :)

Elizabeth said...

I can't wait to hear ALL of them. Praying for you.

Unknown said...

Praying for you today!
I love the excitement and anticipation that comes with sharing your heart and the goodness of God through music. Very excited for you, and also excited to hear your album! I've had "already, not yet" heavy on my heart the past couple days, and I was thinking about what a song centered on that would be like. Thought about writing one. Then read your track listing and CAN'T WAIT to hear "Already But Not Yet!" How cool :)